Jump Sport Model 370 Pro Fitness Trampoline
FREE CANADA WIDE SHIPPING
JumpSport Model 370 Pro Fitness Trampoline
With padded petals and extra elastic cords, the JumpSport 370 PRO Fitness Trampoline delivers commercial quality, longevity, and extra jumping space. What makes this trampoline a PRO? The 1.2 million bounce cycles with 36 cords and 7 easy-to-adjust firmness settings. With the 35.5” jumping surface, you can push your workouts to the limit. Our optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. Benefit from premium quality and a firmer, more responsive bounce with the JumpSport 370 PRO Fitness Trampoline.
Want more confidence in your bounce? Add on the Quick-Release Handle Bar
All About The JumpSport 370 PRO Fitness Trampoline
Seeking a high-quality, high-intensity, high-reward rebounder that delivers low-impact exercise with optimal durability and convenience? Meet the JumpSport 370 PRO.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.
Customize your bounce. FlexBounce connectors and knotted elastic cords allow users to tighten the jumping mat to a desired firmness. The default softest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a deeper bounce or are a lighter weight. The firmest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a quicker, more responsive bounce or are a heavier weight.
Safe & Stable
Workout without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with our arched-legged trampolines and handle bar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe, reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting. Our mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5” high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. The handle bar add-on boosts confidence and is sturdy enough for full body-weight exercises.
Convenient & Versatile
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
Model 370 PRO Specs
- 39” Metallic Charcoal frame and black legs with a 35.5” Permatron jumping surface with overlapping petal pad
- EnduroLast 4 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- 36 adjustable cords allow for 7 adjustable tension settings that allow changes to mat firmness for a customized bounce
- Perfect for higher intensity workouts, small group, Group × and personal training
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Commercial-grade construction – 16 gauge steel tubing for strength and durability
- Space-saving design lets you stack up to 8 units safely and conveniently
- Wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 370PRO only weighs 22 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 300 lb
The JumpSport Quick-Release Handle Bar offers stability, security, and versatility to any trampoline exercise. Easily attach and detach the handle from the trampoline, for fast, smooth transitions between different workout formats. A simplified storing and stacking solution for clubs.
Available for all arched or straight legged JumpSport Fitness Trampolines in 39" size including models 200, 220, 230f, 250, 350, 350f, 370, 350 PRO, 370 PRO.
With the Quick-Release Handle Bar users can:
- Improve confidence with a stable bar to hold onto
- Do a wide variety of exercises
- Strengthen upper-body muscles
- Quickly and easily attach and remove the handle for simple setup and storage
- Adjust the handle between 10 height settings: 20” – 40” above the mat
Private Use Warranty:
Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
Mat – 4 years
EnduroLast 4 Elastic Cords – 4 Years
All other components – 1 year
Commercial Use Warranty:
Steel Frame & Legs – 5 years
EnduroLast 4 Elastic Cords – 18 months
All other components – 1 year